Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo - November 2012

It's NaNo time, boys and girls!

Time to turn off those TV's, and focus every spare ounce of your energy and creativity into that ever growing WIP!

A season of too much pizza, coffee, and pixie-stix overload!
 (I don't know about you guys, but by week three of last NaNo season, I had developed a pretty significant eye twitch.)

My NaNoNovel is in the suspense genre (of course), so I spent the last month plotting and planning... to the great concern of those around me. :)  Fortunately, my husband finds it cute when I plot murder and mayhem.

What genre are you guys writing?

I am going to be checking in on facebook daily, and on the blog weekly! 

To all my friends participating in this fun, and challenging event:
GOOD LUCK!!!

Happy writing!

:)

2 comments:

  1. I sent you a friend request in FB. (How we weren't friends before is beyond me.) Way to go on participating in NaNo. I'll be rooting from the sidelines this year - I'm in edit mode. I'm trying to whip this suspense I wrote back in '08 into shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how we missed each other on fb either, but I confirmed it! :D

      Thanks for the NaNo-support, and happy editing! I wish you good luck and can't wait to see it in stores! (I love a good suspense.)

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...