Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

In the thick of writing...

Another busy week has come and gone... how fast the time goes when we have high hopes for our goals! 

This Sunday finds me hunkered in my office, heater cranked to 75 degrees *my feet are cold*, my story binder and laptop close at hand.  Empty Diet Coke cans litter my desk and office trash can.  Crumpled scraps of paper here and there with snippets of dialogue and character notes. 

Classic rock plays softly on my mp3 player, old songs like Back in Black and Hot Blooded, peppered with newer selections such as Muse...

A wood wick candle burning on my end table.  Ebony Glow...smells like a wood burning fire place... a nice accompaniment to my flame heater.

I am still behind.   But I am still writing.  And I am still loving it.

See you next week...

Happy Writing.

4 comments:

  1. Keep at it! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, JB! It's tough once you hit the middle of the book, yeah?! LOL!

      Delete
  2. At least you're writing, Casey - it's like running, you can't log miles (pages) if you don't put one foot in front of the other (word after word after word). Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet! You are so right! One day, mile, page at a time! *Just keep swimming, as Dori would say!* LOL!

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...