Sunday, August 25, 2013

Busy busy busy...

It seems that summers are the hardest times to blog.  At least for me.  And this summer proves no different.

I'm on a time crunch this morning, but I thought that I would start my day by sitting down and typing a quick note here.  I have a writing meeting today, and I am in the midst of remodeling my home, so it's rush rush rush... you guys know how it is. :)

I am happy to report huge advances on the home repair project, and sad to report the slight toll that they have taken on my revising project... but there is a light at the end of the tunnel... and I am staying positive.

What is that runners saying?  "No matter how slow you run, you're lapping everyone on the couch.

Yeah.

Well, I think that can be applied to getting out your query letters too. ;)

Happy writing, friends.

Casey

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on making progress on both fronts!

    I love that saying ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that saying too... keeps me going some days. ;)

      Delete
  2. I had a lot of trouble blogging this summer too. It's like that every year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... so many things going on all summer long... makes it hard to fit everything in! I'm so much more organized in the fall and winter! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...