Friday, October 18, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013!!!

I have a lot on my plate... and I'm in edits on my WIP.... but you know what?

 Screw it!

I love NaNoWriMo!  I'm going to do it!

I may not finish.  I may regret it.  But the idea of letting this November pass me by without immersing myself in the creative abandon that I enjoy so much just makes me sad... so I'm going for it baby!

I'll edit my work in the mornings and make my night time the play ground for my NaNo-ing. 

Crazy? 

Yes.

Fun?

Hell yes. :D

I love writing.  That is all. 

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I've known about NaNo for like, ever, but I've never actually done it. Until this year! I'm really excited, too. Like you, I'll now have to balance out editing my WIP and writing my NaNo book. But it should be fun. Good luck with everything you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS exciting! I think working on something fresh, help keeps the writing/editing process fun!

    Good luck to you as well! I will be here to cheer you on! And tweet me if you want to do writing sprints in the evening ever!

    Happy writing/editing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Every year I shy away from doing Nano. That kind of external pressure would normally work for me, but somehow I'm never quite ready, schedule-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I have a hard time with the summer NaNo's... (much to busy), but November works great for me because I seem to do my very best writing in the fall. Not sure why... something about the post-Halloween season to inspire me to write suspense! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...