Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ack!

I opened up Snarfer, my blog reader software, today and as it updated, I realize that it had been over a MONTH since I’d kept up on all the blogs that I love!

Not only that, it had been a month since I’ve posted in my own blog!

How did that happen?

This month has gone so very fast!  I’ve been swamped trying (and failing) to keep up with NaNoWriMo, visiting family and cooking for Thanksgiving, and preparing for the coming Christmas season.  Not to mention, battling pregnancy brain!

I know, I know… I’m only half way-ish through the pregnancy, how can I be that bad this early?  Well, I don’t know, but let me just tell you guys…  the other day, I almost put deodorant on my toothbrush and brushed with it! I just barely caught myself in time! *how awful would that have been?!*   Plus, I nearly put the milk away in the cupboard where the glasses go.  *duh*

At this rate I’d better buy a helmet for the third trimester!

I can only hope that I’m not ruining my book with all this brain scatter!  *fingers crossed*

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  And I hope you all did well with NaNoWriMo!!

Happy writing, friends!!

6 comments:

  1. It's ok to fall behind, you've got more important things to worry about. But we've missed you! I failed miserably at NaNo, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I made it to just over 30k, but then I just sputtered out... everything seemed to all happen in that last two weeks!

      I've missed all the blog posts! I'll be playing catch up, reading through them in the morning. I'm kinda looking forward to the blog post cram.. just gonna curl up with a cup of hot cocoa and my laptop. :)

      I'm sorry about NaNo... hopefully you still had fun!

      Delete
  2. Another NaNoWriMo drop out here! But I figure we got words on paper that we may not have otherwise, so it's a sorta win!!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed that your brain doesn't get worse as you move into the final months of pregnancy. If it helps (which it won't), I got out of the car the other day and had to glance down to make sure I had put jeans on over my long johns (brrr, cold, long johns/leggings were a must)!! Blaming the menopausal brain that lapse in memory!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we got words down... and I really enjoyed what time I was able to squeeze in. I love the whole fall / NaNo / pre-holiday season! :)

      LOL! I totally do stuff like that! I accidentally tucked my skirt into my boots and nearly fell into the doorway of the doctors office the other day!!

      I say we should take full advantage of our brain issues and act a little crazy from time to time. ;)

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, oh no, deodorant on a toothbrush would have been a disaster. Please don't kill yourself or anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I was distracted when I was getting ready to brush my teeth... talking to my hubs in the hallway, and I noticed how he was looking at me like I was nuts, then I look down and see the deodorant in one hand (uncapped!) and the toothbrush ready to rub on it... I have NO IDEA what I was thinking. Needless to say, Nate laughed ... a LOT. ;}

      I shall try my best not to fall into any wells or eat paint. ;) Wish me luck!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...