Monday, May 26, 2014

“Maternity Leave”

It’s no secret, my blogging has been sporadic since I’ve been pregnant, (I blame pregnancy-brain), but I’m officially calling it. For the next two to three months, I will be on “maternity leave”.

My due date has come and gone, and I’m still pregnant, BUT it’s a pretty safe bet that I will be very busy, VERY soon. ;)  That being said, I’m still reading your blogs, and tweets, and status updates as I pass time from my home or hospital room.  I may not comment much, but I’m probably around. 

I’ve been filling my days with baby books, and home improvements, and YouTube videos on homemade baby food, cloth diapering how-to’s, and breastfeeding tips and whatnot.  Needless to say, it’s been tough to focus on a murder mystery plot while my brain has been in such a happy and busy place… but I will return to it as soon as I have the hang of my brand new job! :)

Until then…

Happy Writing, you guys!

Casey

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes, Casey! Post a quick update when you've had the baby so we know that all is well - and maybe the name of the little sprite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything about to come! I cloth diapered and breastfed so I'm here if you need me. Though I'm sure you have plenty of help! All the best and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...