Sunday, March 25, 2012

I hate laundry.

I missed yesterdays blog post.  I'm sorry.  Unexpected occurrences disrupted my day.  I have decided to do what all you smart blogger's that I follow seem to do... write my posts in advance.  :)

Sadly, I have a slight adjustment period from quitting my job to regaining my writing mo'jo.  Part of this is the realization that I have let my housekeeping obligations slip more than I am comfortable with, so I shall have to push this weeks blogging back.
I shall return on Saturday!
 (unless there is a laundry avalanche! If you don't hear from me in a week, send help!)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hear ya on the laundry! Of course, being a man, I rarely do the laundry correctly, which is to say that I mix colors and whites.

    Too, as I dirty my clothes, I toss them in the washer until there is a load to do, add the soap, set it on automatic and get back to doing what needs to be done.

    Unfortunately, I also forget about my clothes and have to iron some after sitting in the dryer for a few days.

    I am totally laundry irresponsible that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely do laundry correctly, myself. :) Every now and then I will treat my whites, but mostly I just throw 'em all in one big huge load! lol

    Laundry is my Nemisis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will send a shovel your way if you aren't heard from. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Thanks! I very nearly needed it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Grounding the reader using "The Pyramid of Abstraction"

In my geekery on writing education, I have stumbled upon a concept introduced in both of these sources by Brandon Sanderson (whom I have ...