Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just a quick update..

I have been struggling with some big decision lately.  I have come to realize that I am inadvertently standing in my own way.  So... as of this week, I am making some changes.

BIG changes. 

I am no longer along for the ride.

I am now the driver. :)

I can't say much more than that at this point, (things are still unfolding), but I am not going to "fit writing in" any longer. 

Writing is priority ONE. 

*I'm super excited*:D   (yet, nervous... it won't be easy. Can't wait till I can tell you more!) 




































(at a certain point, ya gotta stop complaining and do something about it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Grounding the reader using "The Pyramid of Abstraction"

In my geekery on writing education, I have stumbled upon a concept introduced in both of these sources by Brandon Sanderson (whom I have ...